Monday, March 12, 2007

Temporary Lull

My posting has suffered a temporary lull in the last week. Not that I have an agenda that I must publish a lot. I am working on a couple different things to post and these cannot be tossed out carelessly.
The first will be "Do You Love Me?" inspired from the question Jesus asked Peter after the resurrection as recorded in the gospel of John. The second is what will probably be a short series titled "The Eve of Destruction." which will be chronicling bad decisions during a period of my life and a few years ago. The title should provide some insight. The intent is to glorify God. In my weakness and failure God can be magnified. The Word says that God uses ALL things together for His plan to be accomplished. I continually have to remind myself of this because for now, I see as through a glass dimly.

-- God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind my dropping in; I got here after reading what Chris had written. I'm really looking forward to what you have to say on "Do You Love Me?" I once did a study on that passage; what I found interesting is how in the original text of the Bible, Jesus uses agapao/agape for love, while Peter uses the word phileo for love. God bless.

Blessed son of the King said...

Hi Nadine. Definitely don't mind drop ins. That's why the blog is open. The intent is to share thoughts and hopefully encouragements for the whom-so-evers that want to partake.

Hope you're doing well.
There's still a job waiting for you. ;)

Chris Krycho said...

I'm looking forward to these as well. And the latter reminds me that I need to ask you about some stuff I'd like to share, but don't want to just throw out there without having talked to you and mom first. Love you!