Monday, July 23, 2007

Out of Touch

Life is funny sometimes. There are seasons in life where one can be so busy that you barely feel like you can keep your head above water and there are times when everything is pretty relaxed and easy going. The latter has not been seen in this neighborhood in a while. Seems to have disappeared with the demise of Mr. Rogers.
For the last several weeks I've been working quite a bit and when I have been home I have NOT really felt like looking at a computer any more. Did I mention that I am a computer programmer? It isn't a good thing when somebody who makes a living working on a computer, doesn't want to look at a computer!
So for those of you out there that occasionally visit my blog, I know it has been pretty dry the last several weeks. Sorry! Life happens.
Tonights post isn't going to be much, but at least I'm putting something out. I just wish it might have more substance that it does. That would require thinking and I'm not sure how much of that I can really do at the moment.
I'll be trying to catch up with your blogs as well.

So in the infamous words of Tigger - TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh ... i love tigger!!!!!

you know, this is your blog - post when you want; don't when you don't want to; and don't apologize. some people get into a trap of feeling like they are required to "do something" with their blogs. their blogs are theirs!!!

so don't be sorry for being away. i wouldn't want to look at a computer, either. and often i can't think much anyway! my brain is overloaded and long-gone-out-of-memory!!!

btw - left a voice mail message on kerry's cell - or at least i *think* it was kerry's cell phone!

Chris Krycho said...

Good to know you're alive.

And I agree with Ame. No pressure. I love hearing your thoughts, but there should be no burden on you from the blog - it should only be a joy to your heart!

I love you. See you tomorrow.

Blessed son of the King said...

Thank you both for the encouragement.

And of course, you're both correct that it needs to be for me to do as it is a joy to me.
My desire is to attempt to bless those that would read here so I have a difficult time letting it go for a while.

And Ame, I'm glad you had an opportunity to have a nice loooong chat with Kerry. ;)

Anonymous said...

"looooong" is relative ;)