Sunday, March 23, 2008

Life of Late

I just have not been much into blogging lately.

I've been busy with work. I had a deadline the end of the previous week and then demos and meetings this last week.
I have had WAY toooo much time spent in front of the computer. I've posted a couple times on the the stories page for the bike shop where my daughter works, but not much else.

I've also been trying to work on music for our church Resurrection Celebration (aka Easter program), which will actually be in two weeks, even though Easter was today. I am providing guitar accompaniment for our Friends group (7-12 year-old youth group) doing a song; accompanying my oldest daughter singing a song; perhaps doing one or two myself; and I think one with my wife.

Phew... it doesn't sound like much, but it is surely enough to keep a guy busy.

My daughters are on spring break, so for next couple days I'm taking them skiing. Unfortunately my wife has the deadline at work this week and cannot go with us (I'm very sad about this, but will attempt to make the best of it.)

So for you, my friends, that visit my blog from time-to-time, I'm still here, but only sharing occasional snippets.

2 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

I didn't know you are so musical! Very Cool! Hope you had a good Easter!

Ame said...

gosh ... it DOES sound like MUCH!!!