Sunday, December 9, 2007

Grieving

I have not much to say besides my heart is stirred with anguish and grief.

Two shootings today here in Colorado. Both at places of committed to serving and loving others; places committed to sharing and spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ come to earth that we might be forgiven from our sin and that we might inherit eternal life.

As of the most recent report, four people are dead, many others wounded.
Two of the staff at a Youth With a Mission (YWAM) ministry center in Arvada.
Two people at the campus of New Life Church. One an attendee and the other the shooter.

I have wept and my heart continues to grieve.

Come forth Holy Spirit, Comforter, to these many here who need you. Be poured out I pray on this generation.

Oh God, unless you guard the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain.

No comments: