Sunday, May 6, 2007

Thank You God!

I just visited the blog for Especially Heather who I wrote about a few days back.
The Lord moved mountains for her to be able to have surgery for a brain tumor within literally about two weeks.
I have to confess that having her come through well (better than might expected for a surgery that traumatic) brings me to tears of gratefulness before God.
The number of posts to encourage her is over 320 since yesterdays post. That is a lot of support for somebody that most, like myself, don't personally know.

Please join me in giving thanks and praise to God for His mercy to Heather and her family.

2 comments:

Songbird said...

Thats great. I'll keep praying for that God and His glory will be known through all this. Oh, this post just remind me. I need to also pray for one of my university's music professors, Rod Carthy, for healing since he had a seizure a month ago in result of a brain tumor. Now, he is having an operation.

Dear father.
I pray for for healing for both Heather and Rod Carthy. Let Your love and grace be known through these two lives and everyone around them. Whether You move mountains or give us the strength to climb the mountains, Your glory is will be known either way. I want to thank this man for his concern for his fellow sister in Christ Jesus. Bless him as time passes. Amen

Songbird said...

It's Rod Cathey, not Carthy. Sorry!